Bungo Stray Dogs (文豪ストレイドッグス, Bungō Sutorei Doggusu, lit. "Literary Stray Dogs") is a manga series written by Kafka Asagiri with illustrations by Sango Harukawa, which has been serialized in the magazine Young Ace since 2012. An anime television series adaptation by Bones aired in 2016 in two parts, the first part aired between 7 April 2016 and 23 June 2016, and the second part aired between 6 October 2016 and 22 December 2016. An anime film is scheduled to release on 3 March 2018.
Nakajima Atsushi was kicked out of his orphanage, and now he has no place to go and no food. While he is standing by a river, on the brink of starvation, he rescues a man whimsically attempting suicide. That man is Dazai Osamu, and he and his partner Kunikida are members of a very special detective agency. They have supernatural powers, and deal with cases that are too dangerous for the police or the military. They're tracking down a tiger that has appeared in the area recently, around the time Atsushi came to the area. The tiger seems to have a connection to Atsushi, and by the time the case is solved, it is clear that Atsushi's future will involve much more of Dazai and the rest of the detectives!
- Kadokawa Young Ace - Official manga website (in Japanese)
- Yen Press - Official manga website (in English)
- Anime Website - Anime Website
- Movie Website - Movie Website
- Stage Play Website - Stage Play Website
- Manga Twitter - @bungostraydogs
- Anime Twitter - @bungosd_anime
- Stage Play Twitter - @bungo_stage
- Movie Twitter - @bungo_movie
- Official Bungo Stray Dogs Mayoi Wiki - Game Wiki