Comic Beam (コミックビーム) is a Japanese seinen manga magazine published by Enterbrain on a monthly basis since November 1995. In 2006, it had a circulation of 25,000. Popular manga serialized in Comic Beam include Kaoru Mori's Emma about the love story between a maid and an aristocratic man in Victorian England. Emma was adapted into an anime series and translated into many languages. Koi no Mon (Otakus in Love) revolves around a group of otaku, their lives and romantic relationships. The comedy by Hanyu-new was made into a film in 2004. Comic Beam is considered an "alternative" manga magazine in the Japanese publishing industry, where its 25,000 circulation is less than 1% of other more popular manga magazines like Weekly Shōnen Jump. Its small but loyal readership is regarded as consisting largely of hardcore comic enthusiast and art students.
- Astral Project (Astral Project 月の光) by Marginal and Syuji Takeya
- Bambi and Her Pink Gun by Atsushi Kaneko
- Desert Punk by Usune Masatoshi
- Emma by Kaoru Mori
- Emma Bangaihen by Kaoru Mori
- Fancy Gigolo Peru (ファンシージゴロ▼ペル) by Junko Mizuno
- King of Thorn by Yuji Iwahara
- Shōnen Shōjo (少年少女) by Satoshi Fukushima
- Soil (ソイル) by Atsushi Kaneko
- Wandering Son by Takako Shimura
- Yajikita in Deep (弥次喜多 in DEEP) by Kotobuki Shiriagari
- Thermae Romae by Mari Yamazaki
- ↑ "男性向けコミック誌 [Comic Magazines Intended for Males]" (in Japanese). JMPA. http://www.j-magazine.or.jp/data_001/man_6.html#002. Retrieved September 11, 2009.
- Official website (Japanese)