The series has been adapted into two OVAs by Knack Productions. It has also been loosely adapted into three live-action films: [[w:c:crowsxworst:Crows_Zero|Crows Zero] in 2007, Crows II in 2009 (both directed by Takashi Miike), and Crows Explode (directed by Toshiaki Toyoda) in 2014. The first two films have subsequently been adapted into official prequel manga by Takahashi with art by Kenichiro Naitou, entitled Crows Zero and Crows Zero 2.
Harumichi Bouya is a new transfer student to Suzuran High School, a place where only the worst delinquents assemble. Due to its large amount of delinquents who are hated by the general people for their in auspiciousness, similarly to crows, it is also known as "Crows High School".
Harumichi is an insanely strong fighter but has an irresponsible personality. How will he act in this new environment where everyone is a delinquent?
- Crows at Anime News Network's Encyclopedia.
- Kōkō Butō Den Crows at Anime News Network's Encyclopedia.
- ANN feature
- Crows on Wikipedia (English)
- ↑ Gray, Jason. "Crows: Episode 0 flies to top of Japanese box office", ScreenDaily.com (Screen International), published October 29, 2007.
- ↑ "Takashi Miike Helming Live-Action Crows Prequel". Anime News Network. April 19, 2007. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-04-19/takashi-miike-helming-live-action-crows. Retrieved January 24, 2010.
- ↑ Elley, Derek (October 8, 2007). "Crows: Episode 0". Variety. Archived from the original on February 19, 2008. http://web.archive.org/web/20080219100051/http://www.variety.com/index.asp?layout=festivals&jump=review&reviewid=VE1117935023.
- ↑ Jensen, Erik (July 21, 2009). "Crows x Worst: An Introduction". Anime News Network. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2008-07-21. Retrieved June 9, 2013.
- ↑ "Hiroshi Takahashi's Crows Manga Inspires 3rd Live-Action Film". Anime News Network. June 4, 2013. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-04-06/hiroshi-takahashi-crows-manga-inspires-3rd-live-action-film. Retrieved June 9, 2013.