It was adapted into a 24-episode television anime by A-1 Pictures that aired from October 2014 to March 2015. The manga has been licensed by Kodansha Comics USA for English publication in North America, while the chapters are released digitally by Crunchyroll in over 170 countries as they are published in Japan. Netflix acquired the exclusive English streaming rights for the anime series.
The Seven Deadly Sins, a group of knights who supposedly conspired to overthrow the kingdom of Britannia, were said to have been eradicated by the Holy Knights, although some claim that they still live. Ten years later, the Holy Knights have staged a coup d'état and assassinated the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom. Elizabeth, the king's third daughter, sets out on a journey to find the Seven Deadly Sins, and to enlist their help in taking back the kingdom, believing them to be the sole ones powerful enough to directly oppose the Holy Knights.
External Links Edit
- http://www.shonenmagazine.com/smaga/nanatsunotaizai - Nanatsu no Taizai Kodansha Homepage
- http://www.7-taizai.net - Official Anime Site
- Wikipedia - Japanese Wikipedia
- Wikipedia - English Wikipedia
- http://www.shiseido.co.jp/uno/spcontent/nanatsuno_taizai/index.html - Uno X Nanatsu no Taizai
- http://www.crunchyroll.com/comics/manga/the-seven-deadly-sins/volumes - Crunchyroll Simulpub
Other Sources Edit
Other Wikis Edit