Prison School ("
On the outskirts of Tokyo stands Hachimitsu Academy, a private all-girls boarding school for sporting elite young women that upholds traditional rules on its campus. But on April 2011 as the new school year rolls around, one tradition is going out the window: one of the strictest girls academies in Tokyo has decided to admit boys into their school system. Kiyoshi Fujino, one of the few accepted students, is thrilled by this discovery, but little does he know of the shocking fate that awaits him when only five boys enter the cohort, with a 1:200 boy-to-girl ratio on the first day of school. And to their dismay, none of the thousand girls will either talk to them or acknowledge them, because of the USC's threats about interaction with the boys. A series of perverted accidents causes the five boys to be internally imprisoned in the school's Prison Block and receive an ultimatum from the USC to either stay a month in the prison or be expelled. The story focuses on their attempts to stay inside the school and integrate despite a number of incidents and resistance from girls and the Underground Student Council.
監獄学園" is often erroneously transliterated as "Kangoku Gakuen" rather than "Purizun Sukūru".
- Anime site - Prison School official anime site.
- Young Magazine - Prison School Young Magazine manga site.
- Twitter - Prison School official anime Twitter.
- Kodansha - Prison School manga publisher page.
- Yen Press - Prison School English manga publisher page.
- Prison School live-action TV drama official site